Apartment Hotel Krakow
Amazing, new high standard apartment in the center. 5 min walk to one of the largest shopping malls Galeria Krakowska and the Old Town. Quiet balcony with stunning views, equipped with electric grill, garden chairs, table and large swing chair.
The apartment is located just on the edge of the old town and so easy to get into the centre but also far enough away from the action to be restful. It’s located in a building that once housed the venerable “Lubicz Brewery” that belonged to the Goetz family. The building is state of the art, while the surrounding area is kept in a charming 1800’s style. From here it is only a 5 min walk to one of the largest shopping centers – Galeria Krakowska or to the Krakow’s Main Square which is the focal point of the Krakows Old Town
Shops, restaurants, clubs, pubs and the vibrant nightlife is just a 10 minute walk away. Back in the apartment you will find absolutely quiet (no traffic noise) and you can relax after a long day out on the town, watch tv, on-line movies and series or just cozy up to the fireplace with a drink. In the summer time you can enjoy the evening on the balcony with stunning views, equipped with electric grill, garden chairs, table and large swing chair.
This is a spacious and comfortable two-bedroom apartment finished with exquisite materials and stylish design. The apartment is on the top floor and has large private balcony with great views and sun all day long, as it’s located on the southern side. There is sleeping space for up to four people; A king-size bed with comfortable mattress for two people in the bedroom, and a large double sofa bed for two in the living room. The kitchen consists of a dining table with four chairs and is fully equipped for those who want to cook themselves. There is an oven, induction hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and toaster. If you prefer to eat out and try the delicious Polish cuisine, there are many cafes and restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the apartment.
The apartment is smoke free but you are welcome to smoke outside on the balcony, which you have easy access to from the living room and bedroom. Each room has its own 40-inch 3D internet TV and free high-speed 60 Mb / s Wi-Fi. Linen, towels, toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel and soap are provided for free. The same goes for coffee and tea which is always available in the apartment with no extra cost.
- Private balcony with electric grill, garden chairs, table and swing chair. li>
- Fully equipped kitchen li>
- Big shower cabin for two people li>
- Air conditioning li>
- Bio fireplace li>
- 2 flat-screen TVs 40 "with Norwegian films and series li>
- King-size bed for two people li>
- Sofa bed for two in the living room li>
- 120Mbps free Wi-Fi li>
- The main bus terminal (Dworzec autobusowy) - 350m / 4 min li>
- Central railway station (Dworzec Glowny) - 350m / 4 min li>
- Shopping mall Galeria Krakowska - 400m / 5 min li>
- The Main Square (Rynek Glowny) - 800m / 10min li>
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawel) - 1800m / 20 min li>
- The old Jewish district of Kazimierz - 2000 m / 25 min li>
- Balice Airport - 14 km / about 25 min by taxi li> ul>